2011-07-25

A question.

I got a question and think I answer this way.

"How do you make the pictures look so bright and full of light? I have tried so hard but it feels like there's always something wrong in my pictures - they're too dark and i don't know how i could get the lightness there."

I promise you it's easy. At first, be sure you use the right camera settings, like aperture and shutter-time. I almost always use a big aperture/a low aperture-number (I'm not sure if this is the correct english explanation, but I hope you understand what I mean). I want a short depth of field, that's why.

And, then, "how to make the pictures bright":
1. I tend to over-expose a little in almost every picture (that makes them look bright).
2. You have to use the light in the way you want. Sounds pretentious maybe, but I guess that's what it's all about. If you want a bright picture, look for bright light: Early mornings, late evenings etc.
2. Use Photoshop, curves and layers. It's very easy, I promise you.

I wish you the best of luck!

2 kommentarer:

Hanna sa...

thank you so much!

Anna sa...

You're very welcome!